Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We're Homeless!

After 27 years of living in Houston, we are moving to the "Land of Enchantment!"
We sold our house and packed up our stuff and we will be heading west on the 2nd of January, for a 12 hour drive to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The only problem is we have no place to live as of yet. But we do have a realtor and a list of 75 homes to look at.

When we get settled I'll be unpacking my Gammill and be picking up my longarm business where I left off. So finish all those UFO's and get them ready to mail off to the Land of Enchantment for some longarm magic!

I already miss my old friends and am looking forward to making new ones.
See you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Love your new blog, Shirley! We'll hate to see you go, but you and Richard are going to love setting up house in NM. Love and best wishes to you both!

ellisjoy said...

Great blog, I love it. I'll miss you both so much. Good luck finding your new home.