This is the quilt I am currently working on for myself.
I work on these while Dick is getting his chemo.
The pattern is a Crab Apple Hill.
#313 Hocuspocusville
Block # 1 Pumpkin Patch
I am hand embroidering with Blacks, Browns, Rust, Greens and Grays.
Using stem/satin stitches
I am also beading with Crystals, and Seed Beads.
Block # 2 Hester's U-Pick
Block # 3 Bubble & Brew
I only have 9 more blocks to embroider.
But the good news is, I have all the center nine patch blocks finished.
Wish me luck.
Oh, we will be moving into our new home on Wednesday the 10th of February.
Yea, Yea, Yea




3 comments:
Looks great! Congrats on your home!! Is it the one with the really nice kitchen? I really miss you at the guild meetings. It's not as much fun without you.
When will you be ready for quilts from Texas for custom quilting?
The blocks look great, Shirley - is the background white or cream??
I love this pattern. Your blocks look wonderful! Is the original pattern done in all black thread or the colours you are using?
Post a Comment