Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lavender in the Village Festival.


This was the 7th annual Lavender in the Village Festival.
Hundreds of people come each year.
The mission is to preserve the Los Ranchos open space, stimulate
interest in substainable agriculture.
They had a Barn dance, Fun Run, food venders, childrens activites,
entertainment stage and wine court (wine made with lavenender)
a growers market, pet parade, U-pick lavernder field, a cooking class ( with lavender).

This is Kelly Graham With Santa fe Lavender.
I got soap, bath salts, nail cream, body cream,Wood polish, 
all with lavender in it.


Buying  lavender.
Which one should I pick?

Nice one, I picked the best one. With help of course.
Los Ranchos Lavender.

This lady raises Lamas for their hair.
This one was a 1year old and her pet.

These are carved out of trees.

by Thomas Hogan.

His booth...what a nice guy.

Angelo Torres Artistry.
from Tome, New Mexico

Sue and I had a really great time.



No comments: