Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Have a wonderful day with family and friends.
I am still in the middle of moving. Had my home sold but at closing they backed out so now my home is back on the market.
So all of my things are in storage, and I am living with my friend, paying for house, storage and living out of box's. So there is not any Quilting going on. I have a new address for now it is: Shirley Barter 1532 Jewett NE Albuquerque,NM.87112. Please call my cell phone if you need me.its the 281 number.
The weather here is cooled 29 and snowy so I will be spending most of my time in the mountains till my house sells, then hopefully moving again, Then back to Quilting again.
Thank You all for your years of loyalty over the last 15 years.You are the best friends in the world.
Thank You All'
Shirley Barter

1 comment:
That sucks! Sorry that happened. Two years ago when we were loading the last load into the moving van we got a call from our realtor saying the buyers had a glitch and couldn't close after all. The dummies went out and spent all their money so when the mortgage company re-ran a new credit check bad things showed up.
Hope all goes well soon! Stay warm
Post a Comment